Deadline: 16 March 2019
Open to: all students enrolled in the third or fourth year of their studies in a relevant field such as Human Resource Management or Psychology
Benefits: a compensation of EUR 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
Unilever is looking for a third or fourth year Bachelor or Master student who wants a challenging full-time HR internship at Unilever and wants to explore the world of HR on a deeper level and fully participate in Unilever’s HR team.
The HR team at Unilever are always trying to create an organization where every employee occupies the right position, has the correct skills and is the best version of themselves. Unilever is a flexible, vital and powerful organization that operates in a strong and competitive market. They strive to make their mission (Unilever Sustainable Living Plan) a reality.
As an HR intern, interns will work within Unilever’s HR team and not just to get coffee or make copies for colleagues. On the contrary, interns get a lot of opportunities to develop themselves, both on a personal level as well as within the HR team. Interns learn the most by just getting started. That is why interns immediately start working on various HR cases. They will answer any questions that employees might have, prepare for conversations with (future) employees, and make organizational changes and projects that focus on the Health & Wellbeing of Unilever’s employees.
In addition, interns will also get their own responsibilities within projects, such as the development of a remuneration model for retail employees. They will also organize different kinds of that focus on well-being and talent, employer branding, recruitment, diversity, and the inclusion of talent management. There is also room to join projects outside of the HR team.
The internship modalities within the HR department are:
- Employer Branding & Recruitment
- Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- General HR
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
- Applicants must be a third or fourth year student in a relevant study field such as Human Resource Management or Psychology
- Applicants must be interested in the FMCG world
- Applicants must be fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Applicants must have working experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be a team player, have a strong sense of responsibility, are able to think analytically
- A full-time HR internship for 6 months starting from March 2019
- A compensation of EUR 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
- Guidance from an HR manager
- An inside look at an FMCG company
- The chance to build a vast network (applicants will start simultaneously with numerous other Unilever interns)
- Applicants will work in a proactive and enthusiastic team
How to apply?
You can apply using the following link.
For more information, please check the official website.