Deadline: 31 December 2019
Open to: open to any person aged +18 years
Award: monethary prize
During the meeting held on 21 December 2001 a decision was adopted which reads as follows:
“The Board of Directors of Bodegas Terras Gauda, S.A., has unanimously agreed to set up an Advertising Poster Design Competition as a tribute to the artist who was not only solely responsible for the design of the corporate image, but also been a friend, efficient collaborator and partner since the creation of the Company. The winning original will form the basis for the Company’s advertising campaign for a two years period”.
The competition is open to any natural (+18) or corporate person.
The works will be presented inside a sealed envelope bearing the author’s pseudonym. The contact information must appear on the bottom of the poster in a perfectly legible format.
In another sealed envelope bearing the author’s pseudonym, it is critical that the following information be included:
- Artist’s full name
- Photocopy of his/her Identity Card
- Address, Telephone Number and email, also be made on the back of the poster
- Written acceptance of the competition rules available at www.franciscomantecon.com
- CD (readable on a PC) or USB memory containing the work saved in high resolution
All entries must be submitted in two formats:
- Recorded in high resolution on a CD (in PC- readable format) or USB memory in editable format: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator o Freehand
- Posters must be printed and attached to some sort of suitably protected 50 x 70 cm rigid support, such as foam core board, and include an email address and a contact telephone number written on the back
Any form of photographic, painting or computerized techniques, etc may be used.
Under exceptional circumstances originals created using painting techniques (oil, watercolors, gulasch, pastels, etc) may be accepted without a computerized format.
Each participant is allowed to present a maximum of two entries.
A participant may base their entries on the theme of their choice, although ideally, they will reflect corporate issues of the organising company, principally relating to its white wines of the Albariño variety Terras Gauda and Abadía de San Campio wines. Credit will be given for creativity and the incorporation of the Company’s logo into the design.
For cultural purposes only, no commercial value is the phrase that is written on customs forms when posters are sent internationally
Terras Gauda Wineries shall award:
- GRAND PRIZE, WORTH 10,000 EUROS;
- 1st HONORABLE MENTION, AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA AWARD, WORTH 2,000 EUROS
- 2nd HONORABLE MENTION, WORTH 2,000 EUROS
- SPECIAL MENTION, WORTH 2,000 EUROS (The warehouse reserves the right to grant a Special Mention).
The judges may opt not to award any of the prizes. In this event, the corresponding prize money is to be donated to an organization that, in the opinion of the panel of judges, has made an outstanding social or cultural contribution to Galicia.
How to apply?
In order to apply, and for more information, please visit the official web page.