Deadline: 20 May 2019
Open to: nationals of all countries aged 18- 30 years old
Scholarship: fully funded
Applications are open for the Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship to attend the One Young World 2019 Summit. One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
This year, Lenovo will support one young innovator to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 held in London from 22 – 25 October. The successful scholar will join 2,000+ fellow young leaders from 190+ countries for four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to apply to give a keynote speech, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
This scholarship is particularly intended to support a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to underserved groups, or one who is leveraging technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30;
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship;
- If you are to receive this scholarship, you agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom;
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only);
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive;
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, during these days;
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue;
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
How to apply?
Apply online through this link.
For more information, please visit the official website.