Deadline: 15 October 2019
Open to: applicants aged 18 or older enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country
Award: up to USD 1000
The annual Travel Video Contest is back! The 2019 contest gives students six weeks to compile and enter their submissions. If you’d like to enter this year’s contest, send us your original video telling us about how you’d use the prize money towards a trip you’d like to take (if you’re already an international student) or your proposed international studies. If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video must describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad. Be creative! Use titles that are unique to you and your video. Instead of including words like “Dream & Journey” in your title, use something more imaginative and characteristic of your video. This will help you stand out from the crowd and get noticed. Produce a high quality video, HD preferred.
If you have a great story to tell but we’re not able to see what’s happening in your video, it won’t get the attention it may deserve.
Record the best quality sound possible. If you can’t be heard or understood, we won’t know how great your video is! Test the sound before you start filming and periodically throughout.
Your video should tell a story and be made for this contest!
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country;
- If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video must describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
- First Place Winner: USD 4,000;
- Second Place Winner: USD 500;
- Third Place Winner: USD 250;
- GoAbroad Choice Winner: USD 500;
- Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: USD 1,000.
How to apply?
After you have created your 4-minute video specifically for the 2019 InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest, take the following steps to enter:
- Review all Rules and Regulations
- Review all of the rules and regulations. Make sure that you are eligible and that your video conforms to all of the requirements. Email us if you have any questions.
- Submit an Entry Form
- After you have completed your video, complete the online entry form by 15 October 2019. On the entry form you will need to include the link to your video.
- Your video can be housed on Youtube or Vimeo. If your video requires a password you must include this on your form.
- All entries must be received on or before 15 October 2019. You will be notified through email if you are a finalist. Entries must be submitted by completing the online entry form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.