Deadline: 31 January 2020
Open to: master students and other young scholars interested in pursuing doctoral studies in economics, law, history and the social sciences
Benefits: fully funded
The European University Institute is now accepting applications for its Doctoral Programme. Their fully funded four-year Ph.D. program is an excellent opportunity for master students and other young scholars interested in pursuing doctoral studies in economics, law, history and the social sciences.
The European University Institute:
- Offers one of the largest and most prestigious doctoral and postdoctoral programs in the social sciences in Europe;
- Has been fully focused on postgraduate studies for more than 40 years;
- Hosts an intellectual community of more than 900 scholars from over 60 countries;
- Has an excellent record in job placement: 69% of EUI Alumni are employed in academic positions, 19% in the private sector or in national governments, 12% in international organizations and EU institutions;
- Offers 150 grants for a fully-funded Ph.D. program for the next academic year;
- Is located in beautiful historic buildings in the scenic hills of Florence, Italy.
The four departments offer a clearly structured doctoral program with close academic supervision. Researchers get access to high-level research, and their independent research is supported by excellent on-site facilities, missions and exchange programmes. Academic life at the EUI is deeply international, dynamic and inter-disciplinary, and the research networks formed by our members are enduring and of global scope. Most of our graduates go on to become faculty members in universities, both in their country of origin and around the world. Placing your students in the EUI’s prestigious doctoral programme will reflect well on you as an academic teacher and your institution.
This call is open for master students and other young scholars interested in pursuing doctoral studies in economics, law, history and the social sciences.
Their four-year Ph.D. programs are fully-funded, with approximately 150 scholarships available annually that cover tuition fees and include a monthly grant.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.