Deadline: 23 December 2019
Open to: students from any college or university in the world are invited to form teams of 3-4
Award: prize of USD 1,000,000
The Hult Prize Foundation transforms how young people envision their own possibilities as leaders of change in the world around them. With a USD 1,000,000 global startup prize as its anchor activity, the Hult Prize has brought impact-focused programs, events and training to over a million students globally, creating a pathway for youth everywhere to take action to build a better world.
- To enter the competition you must be a current student of a higher education institution at the time your application was submitted;
- 3-4 persons may compete on each team, and only these persons will be considered as part of your team. Team members are those that are listed on your application and those that have been amended by written confirmation;
- Only currently enrolled students, full or part-time at the time of application submission will be considered students.
- One-million dollars (USD 1,000,000) will be seeded into the winning company of the global flagship program which culminates in a global finals based on a pre-determined milestone. A twenty percent (20%) equity position will be held by the Hult Prize Foundation for the winning company’s participation in any of the Hult Prize program. Any future proceeds from this equity stake will be used by the Hult Prize Foundation exclusively to promote the Hult Prize program and Hult Prize activities;
- Runner-ups may also have the option to receive funding from the Hult Prize Mena Ventures Fund. These funding terms will be fixed for each of the five runner-ups;
- Winning teams per regional summit qualifying will move onto a summer Accelerator program outside in Boston, USA.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.