Open to: BA/BS final year or students who have graduated within the last 12 months at any university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
Benefits: all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices
AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience their culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and they are thrilled to share the magic of their platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within their Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
To apply, students must be:
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months;
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English;
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting;
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others;
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base.
All-expense paid AdCamp experience at one’s of Google’s offices.
If the student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
How to apply?
To express interest, please head to this form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.