Deadline: 15 January 2020
Open to: applicants that arw 30 years or younger
Costs: Fully Funded
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders, offering a range of paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement!
- Be 30 years or younger;
- Have a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree;
- Be proficient in English;
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
In addition to the intensive leadership development and professional growth that the fellowship offers, the Global Health Corps fellowship includes:
- Monthly living stipend;
- Professional development funds of up to USD 600;
- Award of USD 1500 upon successful completion of the fellowship year;
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats;
- Support in applying for visas and/or work permits, as necessary.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.