Deadline: 31 December 2019
Open to: Candidates with graduate or post-graduate degree in relevant discipline
Benefits: A gross monthly salary of EUR 2,550
The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organization based in Luxembourg and composed of national and regional youth information coordination bodies and networks. It works to intensify European cooperation in the field of youth information work and services. Additionally, it aims to develop, support and promote quality generalist youth information policy and practice at all levels; in order to meet the information needs of young people and to apply the principles of the European Youth Information Charter.
ERYICA is looking for an enthusiastic and committed person with a passion for youth policy, project management, and international relations, who will manage ERYICA’s projects and working groups, support the preparation of project outputs and reports, plan and implement our new projects, help with fundraising activities, liaise with member organizations and partners, and organize events.
- EU citizenship or a valid EU working permit;
- Graduate or post-graduate higher education degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. project management, business administration, social work, information studies, international relations, European studies, etc.);
- Prior experience in project management and event organization in an international/European environment;
- Good understanding of the Project Cycle Management: planning, identification & formulation, project management, monitoring, and evaluation;
- Perfect command of English and French (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of the youth field or proven interest or experience in the sector;
- IT literate: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; GSuite, content-management websites, social media, and project management tools;
- Familiarity with the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission, and preferably with experience of EU-funded projects;
- Very well organized and ready to work under pressure if needed, though able to distribute the workload in order to respect deadlines and agreed schedules;
- Independent thinker yet a team worker, willing to take and bear responsibility and to work autonomously;
- Ability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time;
- Evidenced analytical skills and the ability to thrive when handling complex information and situations;
- Flexible, effective, result-oriented, attentive to details, and able to multi-task;
- Willingness to work with a small international and busy team in Luxembourg, with regular travel in Europe; and
- Most important of all: you are a fast and zealous learner.
- A full-time contract (40 working hours/week) for a fixed term of 12 months, drawn in accordance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in force in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, where the job will be based;
- A gross monthly salary of 2,550 EUR;
- The advantageous tax and social security system of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, applicable also if you are a commuter from neighboring countries;
- After a first period, autonomy and trust in organizing your work, according to the needs of the Agency and the team;
- An inspiring, friendly, and creative work environment in an international and dynamic framework.
How to apply
In order to apply, please check the official call.