Deadline: 20 January 2020
Open to: young East African leaders
Benefits: round-trip transportation to the center, lodging, meals, and course materials for the successful participants
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Burundi, Central African Republic. Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English
- Must have a passport valid for the period of the program
- Ability to commit to a four-week residential training program
There is no fee to apply for or participate in the program. The program will cater for round-trip transportation to the Center, lodging, meals, and course materials for the successful participants.
How to Apply?
In order to apply you must fill in the questionnaire at the link.
For more information and how to apply, please visit the official website.