Deadline: various deadlines for each call
Open to: bachelor, Master and PhD students and staff from the participating universities
Benefits: a fixed monthly (for students) or daily (for staff) allowance and a travel quota to cover the travel expenses
Alliance of 4 Universities (A4U) is a strategic partnership of four Spanish public universities: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, and Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. One of the objectives of A4U internationalization strategy is to promote mobility with leading universities in countries with emerging economies such as Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, and Vietnam. A4U has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme, which
enables students from A4U universities and partner universities in the above mentioned countries to undertake a mobility stay.
The main purposes of this call are:
– To offer study development opportunities to students at participating universities, and to help them achieve sustained improvements in their knowledge.
– To forge and deepen lasting links between A4U universities and its partner universities thus enhancing transnational academic cooperation.
– To improve participants’ language and cultural skills, promoting mutual enrichment and understanding.
Mobilities announced in this call should be carried out during 2020-2021 academic year during the period of academic activity, and end before 31 July 2021.
For Bachelor, Master and PhD students, the mobility can be from 3 to 5 months long. For staff, 7 days are covered by the grant: 5 days for teaching (or training, or both) and 2 days for travel. Mobilities can be carried out during 2020-2021 and should end before 31 July 2021.
The calls are open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students and staff from the participating universities.
Participating universities’ factsheets:
- Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona;
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid;
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid;
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra en Barcelona.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU);
- Higher School of Economics;
- Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH);
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute;
- North-West Institute of Management branch of RANEPA (St. Petersburg);
- Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University;
- Southern Federal University.
In South Africa:
- University of the Witwatersrand;
- University of Pretoria;
- Stellenbosch University;
- University of Cape Town;
- University of the Free State;
- University of the Western Cape.
- Airlangga University;
- Bandung Institute of Technology;
- BINUS University;
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta;
- Universitas Gadjah Mada;
- Universitas Indonesia;
- Telkom University.
The Expenses will be covered by a grant. A fixed monthly (for students) or daily (for staff) allowance and a travel quota to cover the travel expenses, which will vary depending on the distance between the sending country and Spain.
How to Apply?
For more information about the call and how you can apply, please visit the official web page.