Deadline: 20 February 2020
Open to: young people aged 13 to 24
Benefits: experience, certificates and publish
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassdors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 20, 2020) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
– Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills;
– Enhancing promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs;
– Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports;
– Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties;
– Reference letters;
– The 3 best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members;
– Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation.
How to Apply?
For more information, and how to apply, please visit the official website.