Deadline: 30 April 2020
Open to: interested candidates worldwide
Benefits: attractive remuneration and many other benefits
Unilever, an internationally leading manufacturer of consumer goods calls for 6 months internship in the field of human resources from summer 2020 in Unilever Office at Switzerland in Thayngen/Schaffhauser.
The candidates who undertake this Human Resources Internship in the Unilever Switzerland will be doing the following duties
- The organization, implementation, and evaluation of university marketing activities (lectures, workshops and trade fairs).
- Supporting in recruiting (communication with applicants, active sourcing, interviews).
- Creation of reports and presentations for the HR department as well as management of general correspondence and administration of cross-border commuters.
- Close cooperation with the HR partners (the areas: international hub, factory, and marketing & sales organization).
- Contacting person for employees in various personnel-relevant questions and also the implementation of individual personnel measures.
- Furthermore, supporting HR projects in the organizational and personnel development area.
In order to be eligible for this human resources internship at Unilever in Switzerland, candidates must have the following qualifications
- About to graduate or have already completed the studies in an advanced degree in economics
- Experience through internships or similar activities.
- Quick comprehension, reliability, commitment, high-quality standards, and team spirit.
- Connected thinking as well as affable, open personality with a positive attitude.
- Furthermore, fluency in German and English and very good use of MS Office.
Diversity is part of Unilever’s culture! They accept application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, and identity.
Unilever offers the following benefits to their hard-working interns
- A dynamic and international environment
- Regular feedback talks to develop yourself professionally and personally
- Independent work and space for ideas
- Transfer of independent to leading projects
- Attractive remuneration and many other benefits
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.