Deadline: 7 August 2020
Open to: all young people aged 14/24
Benefits: a personalized reference and gain experience
Do you want to gain new skills, meet new people and use your free time to do something that will make the world a better place? Apply to join the Design Team for the Youth STEM Summit 2020.
This virtual event will bring together youth globally for a series of talks, panels and workshops, and you can be part of it. This is a time sensitive project, so they are looking for young people who can commit approximately 4 hours per week to the Summit Design Team, from mid-August to mid-October 2020.
They are looking for a diverse team of 8 young people (age 13-24), who each have different skills and strengths. Whether you’re good at planning and organizing, can use social media like a pro, want a new opportunity to use your video editing skills, care about creating an inclusive and accessible event, or just want to share your ideas as part of a team, they would love to receive your application.
- All young people aged 13-24 can apply to join the Youth STEM Summit Design Team;
- They are looking for young people with a range of skills to join the team, so no matter what your interests are, they would like to hear from you.
- No previous experience of designing events is needed.
All of the Youth STEM Summit Design Team will:
- Receive a personalized reference from our Founder & CEO
- Gain experience of planning an event, and develop skills such as: teamwork, organisation, event management, and effective communication.
- Be able to use their involvement as volunteering hours, or to count towards external awards (e.g. Duke of Edinburgh)
- Get to be part of creating an awesome event!
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.