Deadline: 31 October 2020
Open to: everyone
Benefits: prizes up to EUR 10,000
ART WALL INSTALLATIONS, for the conceptual solution of a wall decoration on the rendered outdoor facade of a facility, measuring 629 cm in height by 697 cm in width, as a part of the Zepter Foundation museum complex. The contestants are expected to propose a technically feasible visual solution applicable in a wide range of modern, durable and weather-proof materials. The entry must be an original, unique creation whose lines, surfaces, volume and proportions will reflect the designer’s vision. They trust in your creative spirit and vision to breathe a new life into the museum building. An Expert Jury appointed by Zepter International will select the most successful works on this topic.
- Any natural person that complies with the set rules can submit an entry in the competition. If multiple persons submit a collective entry, they shall be regarded as co-entrants and shall share the right to one award as a single contestant.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions by any contestant but each work must be submitted as a separate entry.
- All entries must be original works.
- All submitted entries must be in compliance with the competition theme.
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
- First place shall be awarded € 10,000
- Second place shall be awarded € 4,000 worth of Zepter products as chosen by the awardee from Zepter catalogues
- Third place shall be awarded € 3,000 worth of Zepter products as chosen by the awardee from Zepter catalogues
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please visit the official website.