Deadline: 3 November 2020
Open to: be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
Benefits: fully funded
Gain a world-class education, experience the UK’s diverse and welcoming culture, and become part of the lifelong Chevening community. A Chevening Scholarship offers full financial support by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
Award recipients receive:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly living allowance
- An economy class return airfare to the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure
HOW TO APPLY?
Begin by selecting your country of citizenship here.
For more information, please visit the official website.