Deadline: 1 June 2021
Open to: candidates of all nationalities that have an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme
Benefits: fully- funded
Applications are now open for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021 to study at the Harvard Business School in the United States of America.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply to the Boustany Scholarship, although a priority is given to nationals of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees;
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.