Deadline: 15 December 2020
Open to: 18 – 30 years old
Benefits: covering all cost for traveling, accommodation, food
InCo Association (Interculturality & Communication) is a non-profit organisation established in 2004 by a group of friends who wanted to develop international exchange, mutual understanding, and intercultural sensitivity inn youngsters. They offer multiple opportunities to young people to volunteers in many different fields and terrotories all around Italy.
Join the European Solidarity Corps and come to Italy to participate in one of the InCo projects, which will give you the opportunity to live an amazing experience volunteering for a year.
1. Volunteer in the field of arts, music, social development and promotion of culture with UpDoo World Association in Rovereto, in the city of Trento.
You will join the team in producing musical instruments, participating in cultural awareness raising campaigns, organizing concerts, events, various musical projects and initiatives aiming to raise awareness on the problems of the developing countries, fundraising activities and supporting musical schools initiatives in deprived areas of the world.
More info: https://bit.ly/3plkc08
2. Volunteer in the field of sustainable development, global citizenship education and international cooperation with the Center for International Cooperation in Trento.
You will support the Global Teachers Centre’s coordinator in activities related to global citizenship. Some of your task will include drafting and editing of communication material, co-design training activities, support the editorial staff in activities on media freedom related contents and much more.
More info: https://bit.ly/35mfXJU
3. Volunteer in the field of social entreprenuership, project management and sustainable development with he Trentino Social Tank team in Trento.
You will be part of the “Economia Solidale” project working on the communication, promotion, elaboration of activities, an editorial calendar and participating in meetings with local community and stakeholders.
More info: https://bit.ly/38ADkkQ
4. Volunteering in Puglia with the Take me in Europe vol. 3 ESC Programme in 11 hosting projects organized by multiple hosting organizations based in the cities of Molfetta, Bisceglie Bitonto in Apulia Region.
More info: https://bit.ly/3eUICIU
5. Volunteering in a youth center implementing activities for young people with ASIF Chimelli in Pergine Valsugana (Trento).
You will work most of the time in the #KAIROS Giovani youth center, and will be trained in the relationship with teenagers and receive a specific formation concerning all the different activities.
More info: https://bit.ly/3ltmoQM
6. Volunteering in the field of recreational activities, communication & organization of events in a youth center with JUVENES youth center in Bolzano, Trentino Alto-Adige.
You will be involved in the daily activities of the youth center, supporting and participating in the creation, promotion, and management of specific activities within the youth center and together with the other volunteers. You will also support the organitation managing the communication of their activities and projects.
Mode info: https://bit.ly/3kplW4T
7. Volunteering in the field of social & recreational activites for young people with the Municipality of Lavis in Trento.
You will collaborate with the staff of the Municipality of Lavis, in particular with the Office of Youth Policies and the Youth Centre Lavis, supporting regular activities offered to young people, and suggesting new cultural and recreational initiatives.
More info: https://bit.ly/2UnpF8m
8. Volunteering in the field of social care for elderly & disabled people with ASSB’s team in Bolzano/Bozen, Italy.
You will collaborate with the staff of nursing homes mainly with recreational and entertainment activities planned for the elderly as organizing recreational activities for the elderly/disabled people, talking to them, participating in some excursions of one or more days…You will also have the opportunity to be involved in parallel activities together with other volunteers hosted in other receiving organizations.
More info: https://bit.ly/2GTAlbK
You must be between 18-30 years old.
Each volunteering opportunity is covering the cost for traveling, accommodation and food.
How to apply?
Apply to: [email protected]
For more info please visit the official website.