Open to: candidates with 2-3 years of professional experience in EC project management
Benefits: EUR 2600 monthly gross + 13th month + lunch vouchers and complementary health insurance.
In the framework of its new awareness-raising European project PARVIS, due to start in early 2021, the European Blind Union is looking for a full time Project Coordinator.
EBU is a non-governmental, non-profit making European organization founded in 1984. It is one of the six regional bodies of the World Blind Union. It protects and promotes the rights of blind and partially sighted people in Europe. It currently operates within a network of national organizations of the visually impaired in 41 European countries.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full-time (35h per week) and fixed term (until December 2022), French-law.
LOCATION: Paris, France; other arrangements like home-based work are open for discussion.
MOBILITY: Up to 2 trips per year to the Netherlands and Sweden.
This post has the objective of coordinating the successful implementation of the PARVIS project in line with the agreed project plan and in close consultation with the consortium partners. This includes the development of audio-visual material. PARVIS is an EC-supported project aiming at large-scale and rights-based awareness raising amongst a wide range of stakeholders.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Details the implementation plan of the PARVIS project
- Ensures the project’s day-to-day implementation and supports consortium members in their work
- Ensures quality reporting on progress of the project, both activity and financial reporting as requested by the EC
- Keeps EBU members up-to-date about PARVIS through accessible internal communication
- Motivates EBU members to play an active role in PARVIS.
- Conceptualises and Develops audio-visual material as planned by the project consortium
- Upon request, Collaborates with the Project Officer to help implement EBU’s ongoing project work outside the scope of PARVIS.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in EC project management
- At ease with graphic design software
- An excellent command of English
- Other languages an asset
- Experience and a track record in working as part of consortia and/or international teams
- Excellent team leadership skills (coordination, prioritization and time management)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of human rights and disability rights are an asset.
Salary: EUR 2600 monthly gross + 13th month + lunch vouchers and complementary health insurance.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.