Deadline: 24 May 2021
Open to: leaders of any field who are promoting positive global change
Benefits: prizes of $50,000 and $25,000 will be awarded to 4 winners in two categories
Nominations are open for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize. The prize recognizes extraordinary emerging and established leaders who are promoting positive global change.
The prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values.
Prize winners may be nominated by anyone, anywhere and are ultimately selected by a secret ballot of a jury composed of accomplished global leaders
Who can nominate?
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize judges—can nominate a deserving leader for the prize.
Who can be nominated for this prize?
- The nominators can nominate a leader from any country and from any specialization such as politicians, statesmen, scholars, educators, social business leaders, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- Leaders must have made achievements to tackle the challenges of our time in an innovative, bold, ethical, and risk-taking ways.
- The leaders’ work should be global in inspiration, implication and be value-driven globally.
- Each nominator may submit up to two nominations for a person not more than two.
This year the Prize will recognize established as well as emerging leadership:
- We will award two Prizes for established leaders whose track record of accomplishments is substantial and who, in the jury’s judgement, are likely to continue to make important, positive contributions in their chosen field. Each of these awards will carry a $50,000 honorarium.
- We will award two Prizes for rising leaders who have already demonstrated high potential and capacity, but the bulk of whose accomplishments are likely to be in the future. Each of these awards will carry a $25,000 honorarium.
Of course, all leaders who are honored will meet the core criteria of the Prize.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.