Deadline: 1 July 2021
Open to: young entrepreneurs driving tech-powered social change around the world
Benefits: win up to $50,000 in equity-free pre-seed funding
Applications for the Fishbowl Challenge Class of 2022 are now open. The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program for young college entrepreneurs.
Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures that combat issues in these 5 critical areas: Agriculture, Economic Empowerment, Education Technology, Healthcare, and Renewable Energy & Sustainability. In the 6-month intensive program, students will have a chance to recruit or join a globally diverse team as they move from idea to venture with support from senior-level industry mentors.
- Open to undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as of September 1, 2021.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
- A recommendation will be required for each applicant. Applicants must submit the name and contact details of a recommender (no friends/family, but professional recommendations from school, work, or other projects are welcome).
- Work in international teams of college students from across the world and solve problems with like-minded peers.
- Pursue a venture you believe in: leverage entrepreneurship and tech to work on world-changing ideas.
- Get access to top-notch, senior-level mentors to guide your venture’s growth and development.
- Win up to $50,000 in equity-free seed funding to launch your social venture.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.