Deadline: 15 November 2021
Open to: candidates with an admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University
Benefits: various scholarships
As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
Main scholarship round:
- Apply no later than May 15 each year for Fall semester
- Apply no later than November 15 each year for Spring semester
The following scholarships are available for graduate international students:
- Full scholarship: support 100% full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU
HOW TO APPLY?
School of Graduate Studies – SGS
Ton Duc Thang University;
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam;
For further information, please visit the official website.