Deadline: 10 July 2021 – Extended deadline 30 July 2021
Open to: 18 – 29 years old, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, or Serbia
Benefits: visibility, youth projects, learning, seminars
The 2nd Call for the Young European Ambassadors of Western Balkans is launched!
YEAs come from different backgrounds, yet they all share a common vision: the Western Balkans united in diversity, learning about each other and EU together, pursuing creative projects, acquiring new skills, connecting via social media, organising inspiring events – always driven by the idea that activism in youth is the most powerful force of social change.
The YEAs initiative was established in 2020 as part of the EU Regional Communication Programme for the Western Balkans – WeBalkans.eu. Now already known among youth all over the region as ‘YEAs’, these young leaders are also here to tell their peers more about the opportunities that the EU offers – for education, skills development, travel, advocacy and much more.
Most importantly, YEAs are open to sharing ideas and developing their talents – towards inspiring change within their communities, the Western Balkans, across the EU and beyond.
They are looking for leaders within their communities inspiring change across the Western Balkan region and the EU. You don’t need to know much about the EU before you apply, but you should be ready to learn, and to invest your time and talents.
You should be interested in both online and offline activism – from social media, podcasts, webinars, to real-life events, community actions etc.
- You must be between 18 and 29 years old
- You must be a resident of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, or Serbia
- You must be an enthusiast of one or several of the following areas:
- EU integration
- Environmental protection
- Arts and culture
- Human rights
- Health and well-being
- You must have a good level of English (Common European Framework Reference for Languages B2 and above)
- You must be active on social media with profiles open to the public (Facebook and Instagram are mandatory, Twitter is an asset, other networks are optional)
- Online Visibility
- Youth Events and projects
- Learning and Seminars
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.