Deadline: 30 June 2021
Open to: international applicants over 18 years old
Benefits: coaching, peer networking and other benefits
Apply now for the TED Fellowship Program 2022. The TED Fellowship Program recognizes people at work on future-shaping ideas, offering them tools to amplify the power of their vision.
Each year, a new group of TED Fellows from around the world, and from every discipline, are welcomed into this international community of remarkable thinkers and doers who have shown unusual accomplishment, exceptional courage, strength of character, and potential to create positive change in their respective fields.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists.
- If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
- The TED Fellowship program has the potential to catapult your career forward.
- The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows.
- They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage.
- They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and peer support.
- They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.
How to apply?
The TED Fellows program is currently accepting applications for the 2022 TED Fellowship. The deadline to submit your application is June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC.
For more information, visit the official website.