Deadline: 1 July 2021
Open to: open to participants from all countries
Benefits: all finalists will be exhibited during the festival + 500 GBP cash prize
Submit your photos for free into 4 categories for a chance to win UK’s biggest street photography festival!
Established in 2017, London Street Photography Festival is the biggest UK festival dedicated to street photography.
The goal of a non-profit festival is to build a community and to establish and develop a platform for networking, learning and development through exhibitions, workshops, lectures, competition and associated events.
- Contests are open to participants from all countries.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old.
- Entrants retain copyrights of the photographs submitted. Entrants must possess the legal rights and be the authors of photographs submitted.
- LSPF may neither sell nor use the photographs other than for promotional activities in all media including social media and print of LSPF current and future events including festivals, workshops, and exhibitions unless agreed by both parties.
- All finalists will be required to submit high resolution photographs if their photos are selected for the final exhibition.
- Winners of all contests except “Under 21’s” will be announced at LSPF closing ceremony on August 29th
- Winners of “Under 21’s” contest will be announced at LSPF opening ceremony on August 28th
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- LSPF reserves the right to modify the rules at its discretion.
- By submitting photographs to the contests, entrants agree to comply with the terms & conditions.
All finalists will be exhibited during the festival.
In addition, the winner will get the following prizes:
- £500 cash prize
- personal exhibition at next year’s festival
- £150 to spend at Thames & Hudson
- £300 cash prize
- more prizes to be announced
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please visit the official website.