Deadline: 15 August 2021
Open to: candidates with university degree/vocational/business school of management and relevant professional experience.
Benefits: part-time telework and with a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut in Brussels
The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institute for the Federal Republic of Germany which is active all over the world. They promote the German language abroad and are involved in international cultural cooperation. The Goethe-Institut Brussels implements various European projects that receive funding from different EU programs as well as from private donors.
The remit of the position will include the following main activities:
- Finance and contract administration for European projects in Brussels (planning and monitoring of project budgets, controlling of costs, preparation of contracts)
- Monitoring of economic viability and efficiency of European projects in Brussels
- Planning of backstopping structures including necessary human resources
- Assisting the project teams to establish an efficient workflow and professional reporting
- Liaising with the finance department at the Goethe-Institut Brussels as well as in the headquarters in
- Assisting the Head of EU projects with administrative issues
- University degree/vocational/business school of management and relevant professional experience
- Experience with EU-funded programs (EuropeAid, Creative Europe, service contracts etc.), in particular in financial controlling and reporting.
- Management skills and economic outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP or experience with a different controlling software an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, ability to work independently on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of English; German and other foreign languages an advantage
They are offering an interesting and varied position with the possibility of part-time telework and with a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut in Brussels and based on the current remuneration scale
How to apply
Please send them a complete application including the usual documents and the completed application form
For more information please visit the official website.