Deadline: 15 August 2021
Open to: be national of the applied ambassadorship states
Benefits: certificate, networking and other benefits
Applications are open for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Autumn Ambassadors Program 2021. The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in FAOU’s aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world.
It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. The Ambassador will work in an international team and their main task will be to help build university online presence and search for new opportunities. FAOU’s goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education.
- 3 months of serious engagement;
- Active presence on social media;
- Manage and coordinate Open Education local community group;
- Promote FAOU activities online (social media) and offline (friends, organizations, events, etc.);
- Connect FAOU with local/international organizations based in your country;
- Represent Fatima Al-Fihri Open University in the local events in your country;
- Minimum 6 hours of weekly work.
- Be national of the applied ambassadorship states.
- Ability to speak and write in English, knowledge of the official language of the residing country is obligatory;
- Stable Access to internet and computer proficiency;
- Previous work in the non-profit sector is an asset, especially educational organizations;
- Open minded and willingness to work in diverse multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and be able to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Actively participating in his/her local community;
- Desire to learn and improve professionally.
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time;
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world.
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
- Familiarize yourself with a broad range of conceptions in social media.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit official website.