Deadline: 15 August 2021
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: certificate, training, networking and other benefits
Applications are invited for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Autumn Internship 2021. FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, It is an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team.
This program has been active since 2017 and by today they have hosted more than 400 interns coming from 93 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time (Around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
How to apply?
The application deadline is August 15, 2021 at 23.59 UTC Time. The starting date for the program is September 15, 2021.
For more information, visit official website.