Deadline: 15 October 2021
Open to: citizens from developing countries
For the DAAD MIPLC Scholarships, The Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) is offering awards to students from developing countries as a part of the DAAD’s program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.” The scholarship is fully funded for students who want to attain a postgraduate law degree from Europe and belong to developing countries. Outstanding graduates with excellent academic performance and achievements are encouraged to apply for this scholarship and influence their community.
Students will get an opportunity to experience study IP and competitive law at one of the top institute in Europe. Students of different ethnicities and nationalities will gather from different countries and exchange cultures. Students who cannot afford to study LLM outside their countries without financial assistance and demonstrate academic excellence will be preferred. It is an excellent opportunity to interact with top law professors, so do not miss out on this opportunity to study law in Europe.
The program is a joint project of top institutes of Europe and the United States of America, including Max Planck Institute, Technical University of Munich, Augsburg University, and Church Washington University. MIPLC DAAD scholarship is fully funded, while the MIPLC waiver scholarship is partially funded. Further details are provided in the following article.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the MIPLC DAAD scholarship:
- In addition, applicants must belong to one of the developing countries.
- Applicants must be living in their home countries; applicants living outside the Home Countries for more than two years are not eligible.
- They must have obtained a four years bachelor’s degree.
- Suppose an applicant’s degree bachelor’s degree is three years. In that case, they must have one year of another degree to complete credit hours as of 4 years bachelor’s program or must have professional experience.
- They must have obtained a bachelor’s degree within the last 5 years, no more than six years at the time of application.
- Applicants must have 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria of MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center).
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
MIPLC DAAD scholarship will provide:
- Full tuition fee of the program.
- 850 Euro as a monthly stipend.
- Health and liability insurance for the duration of the scholarship program.
- Cost of travelling from home country (if the travel is not funded by Home County).
- Research allowance.
- Free of cost German language course.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.