Deadline: 14 December 2022
Open to: international applicants
Location: Lille, France
Interreg NWE is looking for a Programme Director to join its Secretariat (JS) in Lille (France).
The Programme Director (JS) is accountable to the Monitoring Committee and the Managing Authority for the overall performance of the programme and its implementation. He/she is assisted by the 3 units: Project unit, Programme and Support unit, Contact Point network and Communication unit.
The responsibility of the Programme Director (JS) covers 6 different areas:
- Technical implementation of the Programme;
- The relations with the Managing Authority;
- The relations with the Member States and third countries;
- The relations with the Commission on behalf of the Managing Authority and/or the Member States/third countries;
- Human Resource Management of the Joint Secretariat;
- Contacts with other Interreg Programmes.
Applications should reach the Managing Authority/EEIG GECOTTI-PE by Wednesday 14th December 2022 at midnight. They will not consider applications received beyond this deadline.
A letter of motivation along with a CV should be emailed to Julie PRETE, MA Officer – using the following mail address only: firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are looking for candidates whose background and experience match the job requirements.
Therefore it is recommend to carefully read the job profile on the official website before sending your application.