Early Action Deadline: December 14, 2022
Final Deadline: January 11, 2023
Open to: students who are from backgrounds of social and financial adversity
Benefits: grants, mentorship opportunities, and professional development resources
Candidates for the Aspire Leaders Program receive a host of leadership, academic, and professional development resources through a tiered application structure that reaches thousands of students globally. Over 16,000 students from 130 countries applied for the Aspire Leaders Program in 2022. This extensive, multidisciplinary program has been curated by Harvard faculty. Most uniquely, alumni current Leaders-in-Training will connect with a diverse, hard-working, and talented group of future leaders spanning continents and intellectual curiosities. Through the program, students will:
- Gain access to fully-funded HarvardX courses and leadership development tools.
- Participate in live seminars with Harvard and world-class faculty.
- Exchange ideas in a virtual classroom with a global community of peers.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 18-26 years old
- Low-income background
- First-generation to attend university (parent(s) and/or primary caregiver(s) did not complete a bachelor’s level degree)
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program or recently graduated (within three years)
- Education impacted by a natural disaster and/or armed conflict (i.e. refugees or displaced persons)
For more details about eligibility, please see the FAQ.
- Students access self-assessment tools, fully funded Harvard course materials, and live seminars with world-class educators.
- Academic and professional development resources through a tiered application structure that reaches thousands of students globally.
- Professional and Academic Grants, Community Action Awards, and Mentorship opportunities available for students that complete stage five of the program during a full year after the immersive online classroom experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.