Open to: students/youngsters/individuals all around the world
Experiences make up the meaning of life. Give them voice by exploring your creative side and writing potential.
Are you young? Do you have a lifetime experience from your travelling, studying or living together with your friends or colleagues? Do you want to spread your visions to other young people about the activities you are involved in? Do you want to have your voice heard?
If you are a young person or a youth organization interested in writing stories for our online magazine section drop us a line! We’re looking for a whole variety of contributions, starting from personal experience to articles about youth activism or event presentations.
Mladiinfo Articles section is dedicated to publishing contributions, articles and photos from young people around the world. Young people like you will have the chance to have their words read and photographs seen by other young people and international experts as our portal is visited by 90 000 visitors per month and our newsletter is disseminated every month among local and international organizations, national governments, newspapers & media, and Mladiinfo’s around the World.
To contribute to the Articles section of Mladiinfo all you need to do is have your stories match the following criteria:
* To be original and be related to personal experience of travel, study or living abroad or in the country, on-going or planned activities from youth organizations, interesting events in your country or some that you have attended or any interesting topic about youth issues.
* To be not more than 1000 words, 12 font size
* To be written in English (as the portal is international and in English)
Articles with photos will always have the priority to be published. In order to be published, they must meet the following requirements:
* Photos should be original
* Photos preferably should be from the place where the events take/took/will take place.
All countries are eligible
Remember: We do not seek professional journalists. Any young person can get involved.
Please contact us with any questions or requests for further information: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your contributions the soonest!