Deadline: 19 January 2018
Open to: citizens of all nationalities
Scholarship: 6000 EUR for 2 years
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships are available for the academic year 2018-2019. There will be 16 Erasmus + Scholarships per edition of the Master Course. Out of these, 12 will be for partner country students and 4 for programme country students.
The Master’s Degree is aimed at all graduates in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, etc. interested in acquiring quality postgraduate training in fields related to Nuclear Physics.
NuPhys is a two-year Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Course in Nuclear Physics. This Course is based on the expertise of a consortium of Spanish Universities (Seville, Autónoma de Madrid, Barcelona, Complutense de Madrid and Salamanca) plus Universities of Caen Basse-Normandie, Padova, and Catania.
- A university qualification corresponding to bachelor in Physics according to the Bologna framework. Majors in related areas as Chemistry, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or similar or any other kind of scientist or engineer with a background related to the objective of the NuPhys EMJMD can be considered as elective candidates but with the lower preference;
- Commitment in writing to full-time study for the two-year period of the Masters Course.
The participation costs requested from all students for the full Master course (2 years=120 ECTs) will be 6000 EUR, an amount that does not exceed the maximum contribution received by either European or Third Country students earning an Action 1 scholarship. Students’ participation costs have been calculated for 25 students and based on the implementation costs, that take into account the needs and means of the partners for the development of the Master Course. It should be noted that in all country members the amount requested to the students is smaller since the corresponding Ministry covers part of the actual expenses. Most funds can be used to support common activities, internship, etc. The student participation costs include:
- Tuition fees;
- Additional activities: internships and specialised common courses;
- Academics and invited experts’ mobility;
- NuPhys EMJMD Administrative assistants and office supplies;
- NuPhys Consortium Committee meetings;
- Website design and maintenance;
- Report of the NuPhys E+ EMJMD edition;
- Master Thesis examinations.
How to Apply?
All applications for admission have to be submitted online, through this application system, to the Coordinating Institution (University de Seville) for their processing. Please, download the application form below and complete it with your data.
- Template of application;
- Template for admission/rejection;
- Templates for Student Agreements;
- Student contractual duties, including in this case: legalised staying in Europe, fully participate in the programme, compliance with all universities regulations and payment of the registration fees;
- Student Book.
For more information please visit the official website.