Deadline: 01 December 2017; 15 June 2018
Open to: EU member between 18 and 28 years
Internship: 600 EUR per month + benefits
The Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament offers internships at its Secretariat in Brussels. These are established to award students or young graduates of universities the possibility to supplement the knowledge, which they acquired during their studies and to familiarise them with the activities of the Greens-EFA group in the EP.
The group offers full-time paid internships of minimum 3 to a maximum of 5 months. (In exceptional cases e.g. special national educational rules, university requirements, interns can be accepted for 2 to 6 weeks for an unpaid internship).
They employ a maximum of 5 interns at any given time and will nominate an experienced staff member as a supervisor for each intern, who will provide guidance for him or her throughout the internship. The objectives of the placement will be noted in an internship agreement, the tasks may include, support to advisors in committees, monitoring parliamentary work, supporting the organization of Group events or the press work etc.
- student (proof of student status requested) or young graduate with an officially recognized higher degree);
- age between 18 and 28 years;
- national of a European Union member state;
- share Green and democratic values;
- have an excellent knowledge of at least two EU languages, including English or French;
- covered by own medical insurance;
- must not have any other internship or professional activity in parallel.
For paid internships (3 – 5 months) they grant an allowance of EUR 600 per month, plus an EUR 400 accommodation allowance per month for renting a room in Brussels if interns have not been living in Brussels for the last 6 months.
How to Apply?
Applications with motivation letter and CV shall be sent to our Human Resources Unit: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official call.