Deadline: 31 December 2017
Open to: applicants between 18 – 35 years old
Award: USD 10,000
Peace and Tolerance Scholarship is now open. The Award of USD 10,000 will be given to the holder of an innovative project. The donor is Mohamed Dekkak a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural, peace promoter, and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how to share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open-mindedness and harmony between communities
The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- Pen for all nationalities;
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship;
- Once you submit your application and article, the Scholarship donor has the right to publish it online after the approval of the committee;
- The academic committee has the right to accept or decline any submission;
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old.
Scholarship Amount: USD 10,000.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.