Deadline: 31 December 2017
Open to: international students
Scholarship: fully funded
As one of the top 10 liberal arts colleges in Asia (Forbes, 2015), Lingnan University is committed to providing quality whole-person education by combining the best of Chinese and Western liberal arts traditions, nurturing students to achieve all-around excellence and imbuing them with its core values, and encouraging faculty and students to contribute to society through original research and knowledge transfer. The University offers undergraduate programmes in Arts, Business Administration, and Social Sciences.
The direct application for admission to undergraduate programmes and Non-local Student Scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year, which begins in September 2018, is now inviting applications.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas degree-seeking students with citizenship other than Hong Kong;
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements. Applicants with qualifications other than the admission requirements of the University will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel, and partial academic and living expenses);
- Tuition Scholarship;
- Half-tuition Scholarship.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.