Deadline: 09 February 2018
Open to: students and young professionals with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in security and Euro – Atlantic integration
Venue: 16 – 19 February, Kosovo
Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate at the “KYATA Winter School for Security Studies” to be held on 16 – 19 February 2018 at NATO Corner of National Library of Kosovo.
This Winter School provides a unique opportunity for university and college students to study the role, structure and activities of NATO and other security organizations, as well as the military, political – security, and economic issues facing today’s Alliance. Through this Winter School, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of NATO and EU countries in determining matters of Collective Security. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary crisis to be revealed at the Winter School.
Each participating university, students or participants will write an article that must meet the criteria’s to be published in Scientific Global Challenge magazine of the Diplomatic Academy of Albania. Upon the registration, participants shall receive preparatory material, which includes the Agenda, Winter School Handbook and pertinent NATO publications and other sources. During this activity, participants will also have the opportunity to be part and enjoy a lot of cultural activities organized to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Kosovo Independence.
- Students and young professionals with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in security and Euro – Atlantic integration;
- Students young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
- Students young professionals, civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians and even parliamentary officials who want to further their knowledge of the NATO processes;
- The ones who are interested in security policies and institutions, European politics, laws, history or culture.
- For all participants, the Tuition Fees are 71 Euros;
- All costs regarding the bank transfer of the participation fees so-called transfer fees, have to be covered by the interested applicants/participants;
- For all participants, it will include three lunches, coffee breaks, lectures, workshops, course materials and social events cited in agenda.
How to apply?
All interested participants interested to take part in this simulation must send their CVs and Motivation Letters to: [email protected], by 09 February 2017, at 23:59h.