Deadline: 31 May 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: cover 100% of the tuition fees, equivalent to EUR 14,000
The LUISS Business School is inviting applications for up to 10 Scholarships for the Master in Risk Management and insurance starting on September 24, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is funded by MAG-JLT Group to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
The LUISS Business School develops and promotes research in different areas, maintaining a particular focus on Corporate Strategy and Restructuring, Corporate Governance, and Performance Measurement; Innovation and Organizational Design. The research is extended to business processes and corporate environments and covers emerging fields such as Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Sustainability. Experiential activities and the development of personal leadership represent a bridge between the needs of public and private organizations and the academic world.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline;
- The LUISS Admission Test (mandatory);
- In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Each scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees, equivalent to EUR 14,000.
How to Apply?
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- Fully- Completed Application Form;
- Copy of Degree Certificate. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate;
- Digital ID Photo;
- Copy of Passport or ID Document;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional);
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional);
- Admission Fee Receipt EUR 75 admission fee (nonrefundable).
For more information please visit the official website.