Deadline: 31 March 2018
Open to: anyone officially residing in China and Europe (applicants from other countries are welcomed as well)
Venue: 2-4 May 2018, Pécs, Hungary
The Europe-China Youth Leaders Forum (ECYLF) 2018 is currently organized by ECYLF Foundation, Municipality of the city of Pécs and University of Pécs. This year, there will be a lot of international youth leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs and scholars from Europe and China. The forum is based on “the Belt and Road” Initiative promoted by the Chinese and Hungarian governments. It focuses on the youth exchanges, business cooperation and education cooperation between Europe and China, breaks the bottlenecks of different issues, bridges the communication gap between business and politics and listens to various suggestions from youth leaders all over the world. The annual report of ECYLF will be submitted to various departments of governments in Europe and China, as well as international organizations, such as the UN, EU, ASEM, WEF, etc.
- Anyone officially residing in China and Europe is eligible to apply (Applicants from other countries are welcomed as well);
- The applicant must be enrolled in a university or fresh graduate with a maximum age of 28 years old.
Costs and Scholarship
The fee for the ECYLF is 180 EUR.
The ECYLF team will provide 8-12 total full scholarships for the 2018 ECYLF. The scholarship covers the following:
– Access to ECYLF 2018 in Pécs, Hungary;
– Accommodation (double room) from 2 May to 4 May (3 nights in 4 stars hotel);
– Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea break;
– Summit hand-outs and support materials;
– Entrance tickets for all social events during the forum.
*Please note that, the scholarship application is separate from the general application. You need to apply to both to receive scholarships. You will only be considered for scholarships if you submit your application and pay for the Participation Fee before the deadline (March 31st,2018). Scholarship Holders will receive a refund of participation fee during the forum.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please read the application terms on the following link.
For more information, please visit the official web page.