Deadline: 31 May 2018
Open to: international applicants
Award: GBP 50,000 prize and mentoring with industry experts to bring their idea to life
Are you an imaginative, problem solving young professional, start-up or student involved in surveying, urban design, architecture, or engineering? Then share your transformative ideas for projects and policies that solve some of the defining issues of our time: Rapid Urbanisation, Climate Change, and Resource Scarcity.
- The competition is open to anyone, apart from employees of the RICS;
- They are particularly interested in hearing from young professionals, students or startups in the field of surveying, urban design and engineering, and green technologies.
A GBP 50,000 prize will be awarded to the winner, and their idea could be made into a prototype that makes a positive contribution to the world. You will also get the chance to build your professional profile at an international level, potentially kick-start a rewarding and varied career, and work with experts within the surveying industry.
How to Apply?
- First, choose the topic you want to tackle: Rapid Urbanisation, Resource Scarcity or Climate Change, then select the city you’d most like to create a solution for;
- Read the brief and download the entry document;
- Fill in the document with your entry and then submit it online by 31 May 2018. All entries must be in English.
For more information please visit the official website.