Deadline: 15 April 2018
Open to: students and teachers
Awards: two-week study abroad course, trip to the EF Youth Leadership Forum at the EF New York, spot for an EF Teacher Training Course
EF Education First was founded in 1965 with the mission to open the world through education. From Berlin to Beijing, Moscow to Mexico City, Dubai to Denver, EF operates 500 schools and offices in over 52 countries. To date, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
The EF Youth Leadership Forum brings together outstanding students from all over the world and gives them an opportunity to become better global leaders. They gather one week in our EF New York Campus to discuss global issues and explore this amazing international city
- All speeches must be in English;
- Students between 15 and 18 years old can participate;
- The speeches must be between 2 to 5 minutes long;
- All speeches must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform.
- Win a two-week study abroad course to a destination of your choice;
- Win a trip to the EF Youth Leadership Forum at the EF New York;
- Win a spot for an EF Teacher Training Course.
How to Apply?
1. REGISTRATION DEADLINE
15 April 2018
- All students and teachers must be registered and will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the speeches
2. VIDEO UPLOAD DEADLINE
- All videos have to be uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform, and the link must be shared with us
3. NATIONAL WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- National juries will choose the best speeches and announce the finalists
4. GLOBAL WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- The global winners of the EF Challenge 2018 will be announced and showered with prizes
For more information please visit the official website.