Deadline: 11 March 2018
Open to: international candidates
Benefits: fully funded
Are you pursuing an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or have strong technical skills? Want to learn how your programming capabilities can be used in trading?
Do you have an interest in following the markets and want to launch a career in Sales and Trading?
Learn how your skills can be applied at STEM Summit!
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is excited to offer you the opportunity to test your skills at making decisions that drive the global marketplace and serve the financial needs of the clients- all while using your educational background!
You will have the opportunity to participate in trading simulations, professional growth activities, meet with business professionals from across Sales and Trading platform through networking and begin to build your network of contacts at this firm.
Classes of 2020 and 2021 with an interest in a Sales & Trading summer internship.
- All expenses of the candidates will be paid by the bank;
- Opportunity to meet with the senior leaders and industry experts;
- Attend skills workshops and participate in trading simulations;
- Chances to gather information from the recruiters about how the recruiting process works at Bank of America;
- Learn about the unique culture and history of Bank of America.
How to Apply?
- Apply online here.
- Submit a 250-word statement as your cover letter: Describing the way STEM has shaped the finance industry and indicating how you plan to use your STEM degree in this field.
For more information please visit the official website.