Deadline: 5 March 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: fully funded
Turkiye Scholarships is a government-funded higher education scholarship program which is designed for international students. Turkiye Scholarships is offered for undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D., proficiency in art, and research level.
- Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships;
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying;
- Turkish citizens and persons who lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program;
- Türkiye scholarships are open for all country citizens who meet these conditions.
There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- Must be under the age 21 for Undergraduate Programmes;
- Must be under the age 30 for Master Programmes;
- Must be under the age of 45 for research programme;
The monthly allowance allocated according to the level of study is as follows:
- Undergraduate Students: around 149.46 EUR;
- Master’s Students: around 202.84 EUR;
- Ph.D. Students: around 298.93 EUR;
- Research Scholarships: 640.57 EUR;
Accommodation and travel
- Türkiye Scholarships students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in these dormitories can opt for other housing options on their own expenses;
- Türkiye Scholarships students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance;
- Turkish Scholarship students are provided with a once time ticket for their first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after completing their study. If the student purchases the ticket, the amount will be reimbursed later on.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please register online.
You will also need the following documents:
- Diploma Grade;
- General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term (*);
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any);
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any);
- International Test Score (if any);
- Other Academic Assessment Score (*) cumulative GPA.
For more information please visit the official website.