Deadline: 31 March 2018
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: Certificate of recommendation;
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
- Managing and extending Social Media (English platforms);
- Sharing and posting posts about interesting topics;
- Encouraging discussions on Social Media (i.e. creating polls);
- Willing to give inputs and new ideas;
- Searching & contacting partners and organisations;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
- Interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) in a political sense;
- Very good/ excellent English and at best some German;
- Able to use Social Media;
- Very communicative;
- Keen to share new ideas;
- Joy of communicating with others;
- Having a flair for Marketing & Public Relations.
- Certificate of recommendation;
- Home office – Online-Internship (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week);
- The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation).
How to Apply?
Applications (CV, motivation letter & certificates) should be send to: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.