Deadline: 20 April 2018
Open to: international applicants
Scholarship: competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs
The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences – CIMeC, the Department of Economics and Management – DEM and the School of International Studies – SIS at the University of Trento (Italy), welcomes expressions of interest from excellent postdoctoral researchers to apply, jointly with a research supervisor, to the European Commission Marie Skłodowska- Curie Individual Fellowship.
The Marie Skłodowska Curie Action is a funding scheme that supports researchers mobility: Individual Fellowships – European Fellowships may last 12-24 months involving a research project, advanced training and knowledge exchange at the host institution (CIMeC, DEM or SIS).
At the date of the call deadline the researcher must:
- be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience;
- have not resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization (Italy) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline.
The Marie Skłodowska Curie Action is a funding scheme that supports researchers mobility: Individual Fellowships – European Fellowships may last 12-24 months involving a research project, advanced training and knowledge exchange at the host institution (CIMeC).
It offers a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs; applicants are expected to have an excellent CV and a strong publication record.
Selected candidates will be offered both academic and administrative support from CIMeC faculty and the University of Trento Research Office with regards to the proposed development.
How to Apply?
- a motivation letter;
- a CV (max. 2 pages plus a full list of publications);
- a copy of the valid ID or passport of the applicant.
- by May 10th, 2018 selected applicants will be notified and invited to prepare their full proposal in collaboration with a supervisor
- in the second half of May the University of Trento will offer a 2-day training session dedicated to Marie Skłodowska Curie Candidates with the possibility to discuss the details of the proposal and meet the supervisor;
- by July 13th, 2018 a complete draft of the application has to be prepared;
- by August 31st, 2018 the final version of the project MUST be ready otherwise CIMeC reserves the right to withdraw its support to the proposal.
For more information please visit the official website.