Deadline: 3 April 2018
Open to: applicants from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey
Scholarships: fully funded
At NN it is a priority to build the economic capabilities of today’s young people. They take this social responsibility very seriously and thus are pleased to offer young people who are in need of support access to our means and expertise.
Are you the first within your family to study at a university? Do you need financial support for your studies? Are you from one of the selected countries and planning to do your master’s in the Netherlands? And are you studying in the field of finance, risk management or economics? Then make sure to apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship programme.
- You are from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey;
- The master’s degree programme is a full-time programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities;
- The master’s degree programme starts in the 2018-2019 academic year, which starts in August/September 2018;
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the institution of your choice;
- You are a first-generation academic, i.e. your parents or guardians don’t have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- Preferably, you have not yet studied or worked abroad.
- The scholarship consists of an amount of EUR 5,000 (except for students from Turkey they receive a bigger scholarship of 3,000 EUR plus tution fee of up 17,000 EUR) and a mentorship;
- You will receive 4,500 EUR in two installments of 2,250 EUR each during the academic year and 500 EUR at the end of your studies.
How to Apply?
Your application needs to be submitted online via our online application system.
- Motivation letter + Curriculum vitae (CV) with photo;
- 2 reference letters;
- Admission letter;
You can find more about application instructions on this link.
For more information please visit the official website.