Open to: young people, aged 13-24 from all over the world
Benefit: 250 USD mini-grant
Peace First is a non-profit organization based in Boston Massachusetts, U.S., dedicated to supporting young people to make a positive difference in their communities through an approach grounded in compassion, courage, and collaborative leadership. Peace First is trying to reach out to as many hard-to-reach young people as possible and support them turning their ideas into peacemaking projects! They are accepting and supporting projects throughout the year, however, it’s better to start now to benefit from their future opportunities.
- The application is open to all the young people around the world;
- Applicants must be between the age of 13 to 24;
- Applicants must have an issue or injustice that they care about in their communities.
- A 250 USD mini-grant;
- Digital mentoring support from an expert during the implementation of the project;
- Unique peacemaking tools and resources;
- Storytelling support to share your project’s story with the world;
- Access to a global community of young peacemaker;
- The opportunity to apply for larger grants later;
- The opportunity to apply for a trip to an Accelerator Conference, where you can collaborate with other young people and receive additional support and funding to build up your ideas.
How to apply?
To apply for this support, please create your project here.
For more information please visit the official website.