Deadline: 28 May 2018
Open to: citizens of all nationalities
Scholarship: EUR 17.500 gross per year
The Polytechnic University of Turin is putting forth 100 completely subsidized Ph.D. positions in Italy.
The Polytechnic University is one of the best universities in Engineering & Technology in Europe, whose primary objectives are an enhancement of technological and scientific research capabilities and their integration into a higher education framework.
16 Ph.D. Programmes in the following areas:
- Civil Engineering and Architecture;
- Information and Communication Engineering;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences for Engineering.
- Citizens of all nationalities are qualified to apply;
- Applicants must have master’s degree;
- Proficiency in English.
The gross yearly measure of the scholarship is EUR 17.500,00, including annuity commitments charged to the beneficiary.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official web page.