Deadline: 15 April 2018
Open to: young people aged 15-28
Benefits: the highest performing GA for the term will receive an additional certificate and an individual feature on the website
Aimed at young people aspiring to develop demonstrable online advocacy and digital communication skills by using social media as a to creative way of sharing inspiring projects, people, and ideas. The ambassadors work online in a dynamic team of youth activists.
The main aim of the program is to attract socially active individuals who are willing to hone their skills in a diverse, dynamic environment, which encourages youth to take an active role in their communities. Through the means of social media campaigning, Global Ambassadors will get an opportunity to closely cooperate with like-minded people of similar age, gain experience which they can apply in their local communities and learn from other highly successful peers.
Beliving that young people are the force for change, but they might often be passed over in the social strata, which is why The Better Tomorrow Movement strives to provide these bright minds with a chance for personal and professional advancement and growth.
Their cohorts come from worldwide organisations, hence providing the ambassadors with a wide network of influential people who they can learn from and whose projects they can actively observe and promote.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designing and executing Instagram takeovers by showcasing their own work/organisations, people that inspire, actions taken in their communities – and anything that the GA’s think will inspire more youth worldwide;
- Conducting interviews with inspiring individuals;
- Creating content for our YouTube channel and other social media;
- Showcasing any other creative talent you have to further the mission for this program.
Young people aged 15-28.
- Gain experience working as part of a highly diverse and international team of highly motivated young individuals;
- Develop demonstrable skills in teamwork, branding, communications, and social media advocacy;
- Upon successful completion of your term, receive recognition for your role on the website and social media channels;
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects to contribute towards social and/or environmental impact;
- Receive a certificate for your service to TBTM;
- The highest performing GA for the term will receive an additional certificate and an individual feature on the website.
How to apply?
Send your CV and a creative video (Max 3 mins), that tells a little bit about your self, why you would like to join their spring cohort, and what ideas you have for your term. Send the link to your video applications to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.