Deadline: 20 June 218
Open to: international students
Scholarship: yearly amount of EUR 16.159,91 gross, free accommodation at the GSSI facilities and use of the canteen
Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI), based in L’Aquila, Italy, offers Ph.D. Scholarships in Italy. Scholarships are available in Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science and Urban Studies and Regional Science.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply;
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants admitted to the GSSI Ph.D. courses will benefit of the GSSI fellowships, benefits and facilities, as detailed in the call for applications;
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The fellowships are awarded for 4 years and their yearly amount is EUR 16.159,91 gross;
- All Ph.D. students have free accommodation at the GSSI facilities and use of the canteen;
- All applicants admitted to the GSSI Ph.D. courses will benefit from the GSSI fellowships, benefits and facilities, as detailed in the call for applications.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill log in here.
In order to fill out the application form, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- A copy of the University degree certificate;
- An academic transcript (list of the courses attended at the University with grades);
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of a valid Identity Document (ID) signed and dated.
For more information, please visit the official web page.